If you’re looking to grow as an educational leader, to share ideas and experiences, and to learn from others, then we’re looking for you. Ideal candidates are committed to the field of education and able to work in collaborative learning environments.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Provide proof of valid teaching license if applying to the MSE + Principal Licensure program.
Complete Your Application
In order to be considered for admission to the MSE in Educational Leadership program, applicants must submit the following:
- Online application.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (C.V.).
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic).
- $50 application fee if applying after the priority deadline.
- Valid teaching license and a letter of employment verification if applying to the MSE + Principal Licensure program.
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities sent directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. We request all transcripts be sent to:
Application Processing Services
University of Dayton School of Education and Health Sciences
7900 Harkins Road
Lanham, MD 20706
Transcripts being sent electronically can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure delivery.
An optional personal essay and standardized test scores (MAT or GRE) may be submitted for the admission committee to consider while evaluating your application.