The Online Master of Applied
Behavior Analysis Program
Delivered by the University of Dayton
The online Master of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program from University of Dayton’s School of Education and Health Sciences (SEHS) equips you with the knowledge and competence to serve people with varied behavioral health needs.
Designed for professionals who want to become a board certified behavior analyst® (BCBA®), the online ABA program will teach you to identify, implement and assess the need for intervention for individuals as well as groups.
Create Positive Change
University of Dayton’s online ABA program is a 42-credit course sequence led by expert SEHS faculty and verified by the Association for Behavior Analysis International. The program can be completed in as little as two years.
As a student in this immersive online program, you will:
- Master common behavior-analytic skills and methods for assessing the cause of problem behavior.
- Learn effective intervention strategies that can be applied to almost all clients.
- Develop an understanding of basic concepts that can be adapted into advanced techniques used for behavior change.
- Collaborate with classmates and instructors online during weekly classes and in person during two three-day immersions, building a strong network of like-minded peers.
- Prepare to take the BCBA exam to become a certified behavior analyst.
Learn from Anywhere
Our online ABA program recreates the classroom learning experience using advanced technology and an interface that allows you to engage closely with your instructors and peers. As an online ABA student, you will:
Attend weekly, live-streaming classes featuring HD video and small breakout rooms.
Access coursework through a mobile-friendly and interactive online classroom.
Connect with faculty and classmates using social tools in the virtual campus.
Share screens, collaboratively edit documents and conduct polls and surveys.
Meet with classmates and professors for two weekend-long immersions during the program, with at least one on the University of Dayton campus.
Make a Meaningful Difference
Earning your master’s in ABA will prepare you with the training and education that is in high demand nationwide.1 The service-based behavior-analytic expertise you gain will help you create positive change in healthcare, educational services industries and more.
Take the Next Step
Earn your master’s in ABA online in as little as two years and improve the lives of people with behavioral health needs.
1 US Employment Demand for Behavior Analysts: 2010–2017 (Accessed January 2019) Return to footnote reference