Admission and Financial Aid Overview
Ed.D. in Leadership for Organizations
Application Submission Requirements
- The online application
- Your current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic reference preferred)
- The $50 application fee, if applying after the priority deadline
- A personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities
Tuition and Financial Aid
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Include the University of Dayton school code, which is 003127.
- Sign the FAFSA electronically using your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID username and password. If you do not have an FSA ID, you can create one on the Federal Student Aid site.
Applying for PLUS Loans
- Prior to borrowing through the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Program, or any additional private/alternative loan, you may need to review credit reports for potential issues. Contact any of the following credit bureaus for information: Experian, Equifax or TransUnion.
- To apply for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, complete the credit application PLUS Loan request on the Federal Student Aid Website.
When You Are Admitted
- If you are awarded and accept a Direct Unsubsidized Loan, complete the Entrance Counseling and electronically sign the Master Promissory Note (MPN) on the Federal Student Aid Website.
- Your financial aid award package will reflect all loan eligibility, which may include a Direct Graduate PLUS Loan. If you are awarded a Direct Graduate PLUS Loan and choose to accept, you must not have an adverse credit history and must complete an application and appropriate MPN for this loan. If declined for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, you can reapply with a co-signer (endorser) or appeal the denial through the Department of Education on the Federal Student Aid Website.