Admission and Financial Aid Overview
Principal Licensure Preparation Program
|Cohort Start||Early Priority Deadline||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|January 2021||Closed||Oct. 12, 2020||Nov. 9, 2020|
|May 2021||Jan. 4, 2021||Feb. 1, 2021||March 1, 2021|
|September 2021||May 3, 2021||May 31, 2021||June 28, 2021|
- Hold a master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Provide proof of a valid teaching license.
Application Submission Requirements
- Online application
- $50 application fee if applying after the priority deadline
- Valid teaching license and a letter of employment verification
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities sent directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. We request all transcripts be sent to:
University of Dayton
Application Processing Center
PO Box 30096 021-002
College Station, TX 77842
Tuition and Financial Aid
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Include the University of Dayton school code, which is 003127.
- Sign the FAFSA electronically using your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID username and password. If you do not have an FSA ID, you can create one on the Federal Student Aid site.
Applying for PLUS Loans
- Prior to borrowing through the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Program, or any additional private/alternative loan, you may need to review credit reports for potential issues. Contact any of the following credit bureaus for information: Experian, Equifax or TransUnion.
- To apply for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, complete the credit application PLUS Loan request on the Federal Student Aid Website.
When You Are Admitted
- If you are awarded and accept a Direct Unsubsidized Loan, complete the Entrance Counseling and electronically sign the Master Promissory Note (MPN) on the Federal Student Aid Website.
- Your financial aid award package will reflect all loan eligibility, which may include a Direct Graduate PLUS Loan. If you are awarded a Direct Graduate PLUS Loan and choose to accept, you must not have an adverse credit history and must complete an application and appropriate MPN for this loan. If declined for the Direct Graduate PLUS Loan, you can reapply with a co-signer (endorser) or appeal the denial through the Department of Education on the Federal Student Aid Website.